Geranium Flower Deodorant (NEW & Sensitive Skin)
Listed #1 Natural Deodorant by InStyle Magazine
Brand Seen In: US Weekly, The Today Show, ELLE, Well + Good & More
Schmidt's award-winning formula naturally and effectively neutralizes odor and wetness.
- Plant-based powders help absorb wetness without the use of aluminum
- Naturally and effectively neutralizes odor, wonderful for sensitive skin or easily rashed underarms
- Free of aluminum, propylene glycol, parabens & phthalates; no artificial fragrance
- Non-greasy, non-sticky feel. Easily absorbed; application requires only a small amount
- Certified Vegan, Cruelty-free, and Gluten-free
Our Beauty Notes: Let's be honest - deodorant was the one product we were most nervous about when we transferred into clean beauty. We're particular about this stuff. Thank goodness for brands like Schmidt's for taking the reins and making an effective, natural deodorant that can stand up to our heaviest workouts and sweatiest (err, embarrassing) moments. Just know that if you're sensitive to baking soda this may cause some irritation. Or opt of their Sensitive Skin Option Stick available here at LeVert Beauty.
Apply to armpits as needed, preferably after showering.
- Magnesium hydroxide
- Cocos Nucifera (coconut) Oil
- Maranta arundinacea (arrowroot) powder
- Butyrospermum parkii (shea butter)
- Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (fractionated coconut oil)
- Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil
- Euphorbia Cerifera (candelilla) Wax
- Tocopherol (vitamin E)
- Pelargonium graveolens (geranium) essential oil
A BEAUTY EXPERT AT YOUR FINGERTIPS
Contact us about your skin and makeup questions and receive free advice.