Brand Seen In: InStyle & Green Product Company of the Year, 2014
The ideal cleanse featuring co-op grown Moringa, wildcrafted Prickly Pear, and probiotics, this opulent, non-foaming Cleanser Concentrate gently dissolves the day and evening actives to leave skin soft, hydrated, glowing, and ideally cleansed.
Benefits: Gentle, yet effective cleanse * Removes daily impurities that cling to skin's surface * Gently dissolves congestion * Reinvigorates skin to soft, glowing, supple dewiness * Removes superficial free radicals *
For: Most skin types. Gluten Free.
Especially beneficial for: Skin seeking a gentle, yet effective cleanse
Size: 46 mL
Use: Daily AM and PM
OUR BEAUTY NOTES: This highly effective and active cleanser that's highly concentrated to work dirt and free radicals off the skin and allow for healthier skin underneath to reveal itself and find its individual rhythm. Ideal for most skin types, especially sensitive to normal skin.
*Kypris may not be used with coupon codes per requested by brand and honored by their global partners due to the highest quality of sourcing.*
With clean hands, apply a pearl-sized dollop of Cleanser Concentrate over a dry or damp face and neck. Wet fingertips and gently massage into face and neck. Continue massaging as you rinse.
This highly concentrated formula offers approximately 60 days of cleansing if used as directed. For external use only.
* More than 30 Active Natural Ingredients
* Moringa: A wealth of vitamins, nutrients, and fatty acids from the kernels of a miraculous tree that flourishes even in drought to soothe and nourish stubborn dry skin. // KYPRIS’s moringa kernel oil and glucoside are derived from a co-operative effort that uses the leaves for malnutrition relief and the kernels for the oil. A wealth of vitamins, nutrients, and fatty acids from the kernels of this miraculous tree that flourishes even in drought soothes and nourishes stubborn, dry skin. The kernels can be used to regrow the trees but so can clippings of the leaves. The kernels can clarify water but not purify water to an extent that it is potable, so they are best used for their nourishing oil which is not traditionally consumed. The Moringa Kernel oil in this product benefits Trees for Life in Nicaragua.
* Shea: Sustainably produced from women farmers, the Shea ingredients in this product help to remove daily grime and dissolve surface congestions
* Sodium PCA: A salt that occurs as part of skin's natural moisturizing factor (NMF) and helps to maintain skin's hydrated appearance
* Sunflower: Local, organic blooms yield a golden seed oil wealthy in sun-protective beta-carotene and an auspicious fatty acid composition for a delicate emollience.
* Prickly Pear: Wild crafted from the Arizona high desert and the result of a 3+ year collaboration with a wildcrafting group, our organic, wild- crafted Prickly Pear seed oil is a unique wealth of amino acids, fatty acids, and vitamin E to soothe stressed and tired skin.
* Baobab: A nourishing wealth of phytosterols, essential fatty acids, and vitamins A and E to reduce skin's loss of moisture and encourage beauty even at a cellular level.
* Asiaticocide: The active saponin of Centella asiatica to discourage the appearance of congestions and irritations
FULL LIST: Water/Aqua, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Cetearyl Olivate, Shea Butter Ethyl Esters, Moringa Glucoside*, Sorbitan Olivate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Sodium PCA, Glyceryl Caprylate, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Rosa Damascena (Rose) Flower Extract, Algae, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Juice, Opuntia Ficus-Indica (Prickly Pear) Seed Oil, Moringa Oleifera (Moringa) Seed Oil, Adansonia Digitata (Baobab) Seed Oil, Asiaticoside, Ceramide NP, Lauroyl Lysine, Lecithin, Sclerotium Gum, Phytosterols, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Squalane (Olive), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Leaf / Flower Oil, Santalum Spicatum (Sandalwood) Wood Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Oil, Tanacetum Annuum (Blue Tansy) Flower Oil, Chamomilla Recutita Matricaria (Chamomile) Flower Extract, Oleic/Linoleic/
A BEAUTY EXPERT AT YOUR FINGERTIPS
Contact us about your skin and makeup questions and receive free advice.