As Seen In: InStyle Magazine
The Antioxidant Dew gives deep hydration with ultralight texture to restore strength, vitality, and radiance to the skin with three distinct forms of antioxidants and a host of nourishing botanical Love. May be used as a lightweight multi action moisturizer or as a potent layering piece in your skin care wardrobe. Suitable for most skin types.
Especially beneficial for environmentally stressed, experienced, or imbalanced complexions, designed for all skin types.
Green Product Company of the Year, 2014 KYPRIS is a luxurious line of holistic, high-performance skin care boasting organic, wild crafted, and sustainably grown botanicals for gorgeous skin and an ecstatic experience of your unique Beauty.
Our Beauty Notes: Antioxidants are critical for skin, just like for the body, at protecting the skin from free radicals, addressing scars, firming and tackling wrinkles - and possibly the best part - fighting inflammation by increasing circulation and cell metabolism. We wear this after our serum and before our sunscreen as a light moisturizer.
*Kypris may not be used with coupon codes per requested and honored by their global partners due to the highest quality of sourcing.*
Apply 1 to 2 droppers full of serum to a clean face and décolleté morning and night. For best results follow with other KYPRIS Serums and an Elixir. For external use only.
Water/Aqua, Glycerin, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil, Xylitylglucoside, Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline, Algae, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Phospholipids, Phragmites Communis (Reed) Extract, Symphytum Officinale (Comfrey) Leaf Extract, Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Extract, Poria Cocos Extract, Xylitol, Anhydroxylitol, Waltheria Indica Leaf Extract, Panthenol, Rosa Damascena Flower Extract, Rosa Centifolia Flower Extract, Calophyllum Inophylum (Tamanu) Seed Oil, Lecithin, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Superoxide Dismutase, Ferulic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Mannitol, Dextrin, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Sodium Anisate, Sodium Levulinate, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Gluconate, Xanthan Gum
26 Active Natural Ingredients
* Antioxidants Galore Vitamins C & E and Superoxide Dismutase encapsulated in phospholipids combine with Ferulic Acid and an array of herb-derived antioxidants to challenge free radicals and to nourish your skin barrier.
* Sea Algae Extracts studied for their impressive abilities to hydrate skin without overwhelming pores for supple, deliciously hydrated skin.
* Xylitylglucosides are deeply hydrating precursors to skin’s natural creation of hyaluronic acid for beautifully hydrated skin.
* Rose Extracts known for centuries as soothing & toning agents, two distinct varietals of heirloom roses deliver calm and resilience.
* Reed Extract A common soothing herb in Chinese medicine imparts its botanical wisdom for a calmed complexion.
* Tamanu One of the most active and healing plant oils known for its ability to repair the appearance of past blemishes and inspire cellular renewal.
* Waltheria indica A botanical gem from the Mallow family is known to brighten the appearance of dull skin and to calm redness.
* Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline (DPHP) A botanically derived amino acid to complement Vitamin C and support skin's collagen.
Kypris removed the Wheat Germ Oil, so the product is definitely gluten free.
They added the following...
Ferulic Acid - We just couldn't resist adding this antioxidant gem to our liposome encapsulated vitamin C & E and superoxide dismutase. Ferulic acid is another super stable antioxidant that combats free radical formation which when unchecked can cause all kinds of damage to tissues.
Reed Extract - A beloved sea vegetable that is commonly used in Chinese medicine to release heat or calm irritations.
Waltheria indica - An herb from the mallow family that also helps to calm skin.
DPHP - Dipalmitoyl Hydroxy Proline. This was in the Antioxidant Dew before, but we increased the concentration of this gem.
A BEAUTY EXPERT AT YOUR FINGERTIPS
Contact us about your skin and makeup questions and receive free advice.