Sea Spray Nasal Rinse
Brand As Seen In: SELF, Marie Claire, W Magazine, Lucky, Vogue & More
1 purifying ingredient from France.
+ OXYGENATE ME
+ DESTRESS ME
+ LET ME BREATHE EASIER
This nasal rinse is no joke. Made from one pure, raw, vegan ingredient, this nasal rinse can assist in preventive care against upper respiratory tract infections, sinus congestion, colds, environmental pollutants and allergens. Daily rinsing helps clean the nasal passages and can rid the body of bacteria, fungus, chemicals, environmental irritants and allergens that can cause chronic inflammation and aggravation. Sea salt aids in treatment of sinus problems. When used daily, this nasal rinse can help to increase oxygen flow to the body which is known to alleviate symptoms of depression and improve oxygen circulation to create a more restful sleep. Breathe easier!
8 Reasons to Detox
- Release heavy metals through the skin
- Experience a slimming effect from released water weight
- Softer, smoother skin
- Have more restful sleep
- Counter radiation exposure (cell phones, laptops, wifi networks, etc.)
- Boost energy for the following day
- Gain mental clarity
- Relieve stress
BPA-FREE PACKAGING / 4 oz
Our Beauty Notes: This allows you to breathe easy and instantly feel sinus relief. You'll regain energy through gaining oxygen and be able to relax much easier. Rest-up and be well.
1. Fill neti pot with 8 oz. of lukewarm water, add ¼ teaspoon of Sea Spray. Mix well making sure all ingredients are completely dissolved.
2. Bend over the sink at 90 degrees, and breath naturally through your mouth.
3. Bend your head forward and roll it to your left side. The left nostril should be the lowest point. Forehead and chin should be about the same level. Put the neti pot nose cone into your right nostril and seal it so that that no water is coming out of this nostril.
4. Allow the water to flow through your right nasal passages and out your left, use half of the contents of the neti pot.
5. Remove the nose cone and let all the water flow out, blowing gently, head turned downward.
6. Repeat the procedure with left nostril.
7. When finished gently blow the water out of both nostrils making sure it is completely gone.
Drying Nasal Passages. Take 10 breaths while still hanging head down, breathing in through mouth and out through nose. Then hold each nostril alternatively and breath in though mouth and out of nostril. Stand up. Finally breath in and out of nose 10 times normally.
Note: If water does not come out through the other nostril, contact your doctor, as there might be an anatomical blockage. For those who have never used a neti pot, please visit our website for full instructions.
DISCLAIMER: Not intended for medicinal use. Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. If you are pregnant or have a medical condition consult your physician before use.
Product of France. Packaged in the United States.
French grey sea salt
Salt hand-harvested from the ancient salt beds of Brittany using a traditional method.
A BEAUTY EXPERT AT YOUR FINGERTIPS
Contact us about your skin and makeup questions and receive free advice.